Saturday, October 16, 2010

Social Networking

Last Saturday, I found out on twitter that there were some movie tickets to win. I am following the SonyPictures French twitter account. So I answered the 3 easy questions on the quizz, filled in the contact fields, and went to bed, and then worked for the whole week.
A few days later in my mail was an invitation for 2 people to go and see the movie!

Awesome feeling, and great positive example of corporate marketing on the social network :
- Sony gets it right by offering contests and game on twitter;
- the winners are hooked: i'm sure to follow it regularly now, and to participate in the next games.
- it also succeeds in generating traffic towards the facebook page,which I have now visited, and otherwise wouldn't have.

Ironic fact: I won tickets to see the movie about Facebook... thanks to Twitter :)

True, yet awesome, story!

No comments:

Post a Comment