Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A good day for business, bad day for me

Here are a couple of business/non-profit project ideas that I had in the past week,but that are already taken:
- a website for happiness : behappy.fr or something like that...
the idea would be like a blog, or a twitter, and everyday I would give a hint on how to be happy, how to engage in activities that foster the factors of happiness.
Mostly based on the How to be happy wiki, except the points that I dont agree with. it would link everyday to a different topic, like www.vie-de-reve.com, www.dreaminder.com, etc.

- a website for energy audit for companies: the aim is to provide an online tool for companies to be able to assess their energy consumption by themselves, to identify the main sources of energy consumption, and to provide some guidelines for reduction of carbon footprint.
Then on top of that, I was thinking of building a "freemium" model, i.e. Free + Premium, where one can sell consulting and expertise about energy audit, training for CSR/SD (corporate social responsaibility & sustainable development responsible in companies, etc. One name I had thought about was "Elec'onome".... and it's already taken! by the syndicate responsible for the local distribution of electricity in France.

well... more to follow, soon. I need to get ahead of the trend, now I 'm just having ideas that someone already had before!

No comments:

Post a Comment